Download Full Text (22.0 MB)
- Advances Allow Expanded Use of Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation
- Use of Umbilical Cord Blood Expands Option of Transplantation to More Children
- House Call: Meeting Your Own Needs While Caring For Someone Else
- Protecting the Interests of Young Donors, by Rebecca Pentz, PhD, Clinical Ethicist
- Protocols: Clinical Trials of Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplants
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology
Wright, Kerry L.; Chalaire, Dawn; and Pentz, Rebecca D. PhD, "OncoLog Volume 45, Number 07/08, July/August 2000" (2000). OncoLog MD Anderson's Report to Physicians (All issues). 81.
Conditions Governing Access