Download Full Text (10.4 MB)
- Early Detection of Melanoma Spread May Increase Survival Benefits of Adjuvant Therapy
- No Easy Answers: Women at Increased Risk for Breast Cancer Face Difficult Choices
- DiaLog: Understanding Risk: A Prerequisite for Making Informed Decisions, by Gordon B. Mills, MD, PhD, Chairman, Department of Molecular Therapeutics
- House Call: Looking for Trouble: How to Spot Signs of Melanoma
- Protocols: Melanoma Clinical Trials
- Biochemotherapy Means Hope for Patients with Advanced Melanoma
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Lee, Jeffrey; Ross, Merrick I.; Emerson, Marcia; Gershenwald, Jeffrey E.; Bedikian, Agop Y.; Eton, Omar; Savary, Cherylyn; Bevers, Therese; Mills, Gordon B.; Rieger, Paula Trahan; Graham, Christie; Hodges, Cynthia; Melanoma; Chemotherapy, Adjuvant; Sentinel Lymph Node; Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy; Radioimmunodetection; Clinical Trials as Topic; Cisplatin; Vinblastine; Dacarbazine; Interferons; Interleukin-2; Capillary Leak Syndrome; Neoadjuvant Therapy; Oligonucleotides, Antisense; Paclitaxel; Metalloproteases; 7-methylthiomethylpaclitaxel; Taxoids; endoplasmin; Membrane Glycoproteins; Molecular Chaperones; Peptides; T-Lymphocytes; Enzyme-Linked Immunospot Assay; Skin Neoplasms; Carcinoma, Squamous Cell; Carcinoma, Basal Cell; Melanocytes; Dysplastic Nevus Syndrome; Sunscreening Agents; Breast Neoplasms; Early Detection of Cancer; Biopsy; Tamoxifen; Risk; Decision Making.
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology
Wright, Kerry L.; Deming, Stephanie; and Mills, Gordon B. MD, PhD, "OncoLog, Volume 45, Number 05, May 2000" (2000). OncoLog MD Anderson's Report to Physicians (All issues). 83.
Conditions Governing Access