Download Full Text (10.5 MB)
- Early Detection of Melanoma Spread May Increase Survival Benefits of Adjuvant Therapy
- No Easy Answers: Women at Increased Risk for Breast Cancer Face Difficult Choices
- DiaLog: Understanding Risk: A Prerequisite for Making Informed Decisions, by Gordon B. Mills, MD, PhD, Chairman, Department of Molecular Therapeutics
- House Call: Looking for Trouble: How to Spot Signs of Melanoma
- Protocols: Melanoma Clinical Trials
- Biochemotherapy Means Hope for Patients with Advanced Melanoma
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology
Wright, Kerry L.; Deming, Stephanie; and Mills, Gordon B. MD, PhD, "OncoLog Volume 45, Number 05, May 2000" (2000). OncoLog MD Anderson's Report to Physicians (All issues). 83.
Conditions Governing Access