Download Full Text (12.0 MB)
- Pediatric Brain Tumor Studies Focus on Reducing Side Effects, Locating Biological Targets
- Retinoid Chemoprevention Trial Aims to Reverse Genetic Changes Caused by Smoking
- DiaLog: Surviving Cancer and Staying Healthy, by Rena Sellin, MD, Professor, Department of Internal Medicine Specialties
- House Call: From Biopsy to Diagnosis: Understanding the Process
- Protocols: Pediatric Brain Tumor Clinical Trials
- Protocols: Chemoprevention Studies Feature a Variety of Agents
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology
Chalaire, Dawn; Wright, Kerry L.; and Sellin, Rena MD, "OncoLog Volume 45, Number 01, January 2000" (2000). OncoLog MD Anderson's Report to Physicians (All issues). 87.
Conditions Governing Access