Download Full Text (16.8 MB)
- Program Addresses Medical, Psychosocial Needs of Young People with Cancer
- DiaLog: Coming of Age ... with Cancer, by Sima Jeha, MD, Medical Director, Adolescent and Young Adult Program
- House Call: Cancer Screening: Early Detection Does Make a Difference
- Endostatin: Phase I Trial Yields Promising Preliminary Results
- Molecular Radiosensitizers Target Proliferation and Apoptosis Pathways in Tumor Cells
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Askins, Martha; Jeha, Sima; Bleyer, W. Archie, 1943-; Milas, Luka; Mendelsohn, John, 1936-2019; Cox, James D. (James Daniel), 1938-; Abruzzese, James L.; Herbst, Roy; Neoplasms; Adolescent; Psychology, Adolescent; Osteosarcoma; Sarcoma, Ewing; Leukemia; Psycho-Oncology; Psychosocial Support Systems; Adolescent, Institutionalized; Adolescent, Hospitalized; Emotional Adjustment; Teaching; Radiation-Sensitizing Agents; ErbB Receptors; Cetuximab; Cyclooxygenase 1; Cyclooxygenase 2; Prostaglandins; Endostatins; 4-(5-(4-chlorophenyl)-3-(trifluoromethyl)-1H-pyrazol-1-yl)benzenesulfonamide; SC-236; Positron-Emission Tomography; Angiogenesis Inhibitors; Early Detection of Cancer; Breast Neoplasms; Prostatic Neoplasms; Colorectal Neoplasms; Uterine Cervical Neoplasms; Mammography; Prostate-Specific Antigen; Digital Rectal Examination; Colonoscopy; Sigmoidoscopy; Occult Blood; Papanicolaou Test; Gynecological Examination; Self Concept.
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology
Smith, Rebecca Gershenson; Wright, Kerry L.; Muller, Kris; and Jeha, Sima MD, "OncoLog, Volume 45, Number 11, November 2000" (2000). OncoLog MD Anderson's Report to Physicians (All issues). 89.
Conditions Governing Access