Download Full Text (18.8 MB)
- Early Consultations with Specialists Increase Patients' Voice Restoration Options After Total Laryngectomy
- Protocols: Small Cell Lung Cancer Clinical Trials
- House Call: Unconventional Cancer Treatments: Many Promises but Little Evidence
- Reunions Give Lung Cancer Survivors an Opportunity to Celebrate
- DiaLog: Treating Mind, Body, and Spirit, by The Rev. Alfred A. Merwald, D. Min., Director of Chaplaincy and Pastoral Education
- Experience Leads to More Effective Treatment for Limited-Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology
Richard, Jude; Chalaire, Dawn; Wright, Kerry L.; and Merwald, Alfred A. DMin, "OncoLog Volume 45, Number 10, October 2000" (2000). OncoLog MD Anderson's Report to Physicians (All issues). 90.
Conditions Governing Access