Download Full Text (18.7 MB)
- Early Consultations with Specialists Increase Patients' Voice Restoration Options After Total Laryngectomy
- Protocols: Small Cell Lung Cancer Clinical Trials
- House Call: Unconventional Cancer Treatments: Many Promises but Little Evidence
- Reunions Give Lung Cancer Survivors an Opportunity to Celebrate
- DiaLog: Treating Mind, Body, and Spirit, by The Rev. Alfred A. Merwald, D. Min., Director of Chaplaincy and Pastoral Education
- Experience Leads to More Effective Treatment for Limited-Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Goepfert, Helmuth; Lewin, Jan; Glisson, Bonnie S.; Komaki, Ritsuko; Meyers, Christina A.; Lee, Jin S.; Merwald, Alfred A.; Laryngectomy; Speech, Alaryngeal; Larynx, Artificial; Radiotherapy; Antineoplastic Agents; Tracheostomy; Laryngeal Neoplasms; Voice Training; Aphonia; Speech-Language Pathology; Speech, Esophageal; Small Cell Lung Carcinoma; Etoposide; Cisplatin; Cranial Irradiation; Neoadjuvant Therapy; Pleural Effusion, Malignant; Lymph Nodes; Paraneoplastic Syndromes; Radiotherapy, Conformal; Taxoids; Paclitaxel; Topoisomerase I Inhibitors; Topotecan; Irinotecan; Tyrosine Protein Kinase Inhibitors; Gangliosides; Complementary Therapies; Amygdalin; Diet, Macrobiotic; Plants, Medicinal; Dietary Supplements; Herb-Drug Interactions; Food-Drug Interactions; Clergy; Chaplaincy Service, Hospital; Religion and Medicine; Clinical Trials as Topic.
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology
Richard, Jude; Chalaire, Dawn; Wright, Kerry L.; and Merwald, Alfred A. DMin, "OncoLog, Volume 45, Number 10, October 2000" (2000). OncoLog MD Anderson's Report to Physicians (All issues). 90.
Conditions Governing Access