Download Full Text (30.7 MB)
- Completing the Job: Multidisciplinary Effort Restores Form and Function, Improves Patients' Quality of Life
- House Call: Denial and Cancer
- Protocols: Studies Examine Treatments for Glioma
- DiaLog: Addressing the Problem of Patients' Denial, by Renato Lenzi, MD, Associate Professor, Department of Gastrointestinal Medical Oncology
- New Replication-Competent Adenovirus Shows Promise against Gliomas in Preclinical Studies
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Robb, Geoffrey L.; Lemon, James; Jacob, Rhonda; Patrick, Charles W.; Fueyo, Juan; Gomez-Manzano, Candelaria; Conrad, Charles; Fuller, Gregory N.; McCormick, Frank, 1950-; Lang, Frederick, Jr.; Lenzi, Renato; Bevers, Therese; Stelling, Carol B.; Plastic Surgery Procedures; Combined Modality Therapy; Ablation Techniques; Dentists; Genetic Therapy; Oncolytic Viruses; Oncolytic Virotherapy; Genes, p53; Retinoblastoma Protein; Adenoviridae; Glioma; Astrocytoma; Oligodendroglioma; Ependymoma; Prostatic Neoplasms; dl1520; Viral Vaccines; Clinical Trials as Topic; Neoplasms; Fear; Denial, Psychological; Anxiety; Breast Neoplasms; Mammography; Early Detection of Cancer; Breast Self-Examination.
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology
Notzon, Beth; Wright, Kerry L.; and Lenzi, Renato MD, "OncoLog, Volume 46, Number 09, September 2001" (2001). OncoLog MD Anderson's Report to Physicians (All issues). 93.
Conditions Governing Access