Download Full Text (272 KB)
- Grant-writing workshop and mock study section now available to help grant applicants
- Must authors highlight minor text changes in revised manuscripts?
- Using ORCID’s unique identifier to link your name with your publications
- Finding the information you need to navigate the recent NIH grant-application changes
- ICMJE updates its influential Recommendations for scientific publishing
- Summer schedule for the Research Medical Library webinar program
- Unusual terms used in scientific writing and publishing: IMRAD
Medical Education | Oncology | Technical and Professional Writing
Research Medical Library, "The Write Stuff - Spring 2016 (Vol. 13, No. 2)" (2016). Write Stuff 2016. 4.