Janis Apted Yadiny Oral History Interview, February 22, 2016
Major Topics Covered:
- Education and personal background
- Theories of leadership; leadership development approaches
- Leadership in a healthcare institution and in the current healthcare environment
- Leadership as a shift in identity
- History of leadership development at MD Anderson
The Historical Resources Center, Research Medical Library, The University of Texas Cancer Center
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, UT MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas System. M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, M.D. Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute at Houston, University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, M.D. Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute
History of Science, Technology, and Medicine | Oncology | Oral History
Yadiny, Janis A. and Rosolowski, Tacey A. PhD, "Janis Apted Yadiny Oral History Interview, February 22, 2016" (2016). Interview Sessions. 44.
Conditions Governing Access